Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Pregnancy Planning and other Pregnancy topics.
Some women experience morning sickness as a sign or symptom of pregnancy, while others don't. Morning sickness, however, doesn't just typically occur in the morning. In fact, when you are in the early months of your pregnancy, you may experience nausea throughout the day. Elevated hormone levels are most likely the cause of this nausea, and while you can't completely rid yourself of the sick feeling, there are some steps you can take to relieve it somewhat.
* Eat small, frequent meals instead of larger ones.
* Steer of spicy foods for a few days to see if that might help.
* Try to keep something in your stomach at all times, even if it is only a piece of toast.
* Keep some crackers by your bedside, and eat these before you get up in the morning.
* Try to rest when you feel especially queasy.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|