Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Pregnancy Planning and other Pregnancy topics.
If you suspect that you are pregnant, you probably want to know the answer as soon as possible. There are several symptoms that are associated with pregnancy, and some women experience almost all of these, while others may only have one or two. These symptoms include the following:
* Nausea-Hormonal changes can cause morning sickness.
* Frequent Urination-This is typically caused by hormonal changes and pressure of the bladder on the uterus.
* Missed Period-Once you've missed your period, you may be able to take a pregnancy test.
* Tender Breasts-Your body is preparing itself for your baby.
* Fatigue-You may need to take a nap every afternoon.
* Sensitivity to odors