Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Pregnancy Health & Wellness and other Pregnancy topics.
Is it really important for you to exercise while you are pregnant? What are the true benefits of pregnancy fitness and exercise? The answer to the first question is an emphatic yes! Exercising will make you feel better during your pregnancy. The benefits include the following:
* Exercising improves balance which can be disrupted because of changes and weight gain in your body.
* Exercising stimulates the right hormones in your body leading to a better emotional health.
* Exercising helps to get your body in shape so that you are more prepared for labor.
* Exercising strengthens your heart, which is already working overtime to support you and your baby.
* Exercising also strenthens your muscles and your joints, getting you into better shape for labor and delivery.
Pregnancy fitness exercises are important to your health and the health of your baby! Always check with your doctor before engaging in exercise programs, or if you experience any problems.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|