Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Pregnancy Health & Wellness and other Pregnancy topics.
One minute you're on top of the world, and the next you are sobbing on the couch. What's going on with your emotions? If you are pregnant, the answer is pretty simple. Your hormones are all over the board, and so are your pregnancy emotions. Keep the following points in mind:
* Your body is changing, and you are experiencing hormonal imbalances.
* Look to your partner for extra emotional support during and after your pregnancy.
* Take good care of yourself, including eating right and getting plenty of rest.
* Don't expect too much of yourself. Recognize that you might be scared, worried, and overwhelmed at the idea of becoming a mother.
* If you feel overly depressed, talk to your obstetrician.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|