Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Prenatal Care and other Pregnancy topics.
Is that queasy feeling from morning sickness getting you down? Don't let morning sickness take over. You can take some steps to ease your ailments. Here are some ways to help lessen your discomfort:
• Eat smaller more frequent meals, rather than letting yourself go hungry.
• Drink plenty of fluids.
• Take your prenatal vitamins with a meal, not by itself.
• If a food makes you feel sick, avoid it. Don't eat it and don't be around it.
• Take it easy and get plenty of rest. Exhaustion plays a role in how you feel too.
• Get a wristband for nausea.
• Some women swear by slices of lemon or ginger candies.